At Ultra Lite, we believe in natural weight loss by eating wholesome, healthy, unprocessed foods. As you prepare your own meals with the allowable foods, you are learning valuable skills about weight loss and weight control.
Meals in our weight loss and detox program tend to be lower in carbohydrate value, whilst in our weight control or maintenance phase that follows, carbohydrate values will be higher as certain foods previously restricted, are re-introduced. Essentially our program is twofold. Firstly, to lose weight fast for motivation but safe to maintain health and vitality; and secondly as you are preparing your own meals you are enlightened with the skills for weight control for life!
By visiting our website every month you can build your recipe portfolio with healthy and nutritious meals to be cooked in the convenience of your own home. Our recipes are nutritious and can be enjoyed by the whole family. If you happen to miss a particular month, become an Ultra Lite member to access our recipe archive, plus other great advantages that members only can receive.
Carbohydrates: 6.5 per serve
Protein: 2 per serve
24 cooked large king prawns
360g baby cos lettuce
800g pink grapefruit
240g fetta cheese crumbled
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon Splenda
1 fresh long red chilli, sliced thinly
1/2 cup finley shredded fresh mint
1. Combine ingredients for chilli, mint dressing in a container and shake well.
2. Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails on.
3. Trim and separate leaves from both lettuce. Wash leaves and dry.
4. Serve lettuce, prawns, grapefruit and fetta drizzled with chilli mint dressing.
Carbohydrates: 2 per serve
Protein: 2.5 per serve
180g Sunbeam almond meal
2 tblspn olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 medium brown onion (150g) chopped coarsely
90g pancetta chopped coarsely
90g baby spinach leaves
35g roasted and chopped coarsely almonds
1 chicken sachet mixed in 1/2 cup water
1.4kg boned pork loin
1. Pre heat over to 2200C.
2. Add half oil, lightly toast almond meal in pan on low heat. Remove from pan and put aside.
3. Heat remaining oil in pan and cook garlic, onion and pancetta, stirring, until onion browns lightly. Stir in spinach: remove from heat. Gentrly stir in almond meal, nuts and stock (chicken sachet).
4. Place pork on board, fat side down, slice through thickest part of the pork horizontally, without cutting through the other side. Open out pork to form one large piece; press stuffing mixture against loin along width of pork. Roll pork to enclose the stuffing, securing with kitchen string at 2cm intervals.
5. Place rolled pork on rack in large shallow baking dish. Roast, uncovered about 1 1/4 hours or until cooked. Cover pork; stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Carbohydrates: 5g per serve
210g baby beans, trimmed
300g sugar snap peas, trimmed
50g of brazil nuts or almonds (or combination of both)
1 clove garlic crushed
1. Boil, steam or microwave peas and beans until almost tender, add sugar snap peas, cook a further 30 seconds or until just tender; drain.
2. Melt butter in large frying pan, cook nuts until browned. Remove nuts from pan with slotted spoon. Add garlic then vegetables to pan; toss until combined.
3. Serve vegetables topped with nuts.
Protein: 1.5 per serve
Carbohydrates: 3 per serve
1 1/2 tspn vanilla
15ml lemon juice
1 1/3 cups splenda
50g sour cream
750g cream cheese
100g almond meal
2 tbspn melted butter
2 tbspn spenda
100g Creative Gourmet frozen strawberries (thawed) (reserve liquid)
1 tspn splenda
follow directions on gelatine packet
Heat oven to 1800C
Combine ingredients for crust and press in to the bottom of a springofrm pan. Bake for 8 to 10 mins.
until fragrant and beginning to brown.
Raise oven temperature to 2000C.
Put cream cheese in mixing bowl, and beat until fluffy. Add other ingredients, scraping the bowl and beaters each time (this is very important), fully incorporating each ingredient. When all ingredients are combined, scrape one more time, beat one more minute, and pour mixture into pan over crust.
Pleaes cheesecake into oven onto a sheet in case of drippage. After putting it into the oven reduce the temperature down to 900C. Bake for 60 to 90 minutes, checking often after an hour. When the cake is firm to touch but slightly soft in the centre, remove from oven.
Allow to cool at room temperature.
Top with fruit topping as suggested. With reserve liquid measure the quantity that you have and follow the guidelines on the gelative packet in relation to how much gelative you need to mix in with the liquid juices.
Pour over strawberries.
Chill to enable strawberries/gelatine mixture to set.
|back to top ^